Following a thorough assessment via questions and examination, your treatments may include, where appropriate:
– Education and advice regarding your condition, including why it happened and ways you can ease it and prevent it from recurring.
– Manual therapy such as joint mobilisations, manipulations, soft tissue massage and release.
– Electrotherapy such as ultrasound, interferential and transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS)
– Exercise prescription for stretching and strengthening, and core stability exercises including pilates.
– Postural advice and correction
– Pain management advice.