Just So Physio is committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors and clients.
Information That We Collect
The only personal or identifying information that we collect is that which you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use Of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
• To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our services.
• To provide information to you relating to other services that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
• To inform you of any changes to our website or services .
If you have previously used our services, we may provide to you details of similar services that you may be interested in.
We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
Disclosing Your Information
• In the event that we sell any or all of our business.
• Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
• To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
We are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 and we shall treat all personal data in accordance with the requirements of that Act.
Access To Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you.
Third Party Links